So I’ve been rather absent these past several weeks. No excuses, really; just a lot of stuff going on these days, and it’s sapping my creativity. In short, real life is busting in, unwelcome, into my artistic life. And, alas, real life takes precedence. Survival demands it. I’ve barely managed to read any good books, much less write one!
However, I’ve got a nearly-finished project just waiting for the last few scenes, and two completed stories that are just edits – and covers – away from hitting the e-book shelves. So don’t despair! More juicy erotic goodness is in the wings, waiting for the perfect moment to waltz onstage.
In the meantime, don’t just sit around waiting for me! There are plenty of amazing indie erotica authors out there, and you should be reading their work. Here’s a brief list of some of my favorites:
- Patient Lee : author of erotic realism (a.k.a. the REAL good stuff).
- Pandora Spocks : featuring hot, modern BSDM relationships. Yowza!
- Lilah E. Noir : all kinds of hot & sexy tidbits…
- Ian Saul Whitcomb : one of the most creative erotica authors I’ve ever read!
- Emmanuelle de Maupassant : sensual, sophisticated erotica with a historical bent.
- Sexscribbler : amazing talent, with stories offered for free on her blog!
- MS Tarot : always surprising, and a superb storyteller. Plus all the great sexy bits.
- Siren Allen : Scifi erotica, with surprises on every page!